01 April 2010

April 1st: Janelle State of Mind

So today is April 1st. And I'm starting my 30/30 poem challenge and my blog. I thought I'd use this as a space where I put up my poems, dope music, fashion and other things I deem to be the truth and the light. No "this was how my day went..." bullshit. more straight to the point. :)

With that said,

Day 1 (entitled- Spring):
The sun licks yellow,
exposed flesh. She is a flirt.
I am so easy.

For now... I am in a Janelle Monae state of mind right now. I went to her concert recently at Johnny Brendas. Oh em gee. See flics below that I took wit my phone... SHE is divine. Def the love of my life. (Well one of them....) And now she has a new music video for her newest song (Tightrope). Watch it. If I knew how to put music videos on here I would. But since I dont... look at the pretty pictures.


"Put some vodoo on it...." -Janelle Monae









No comments:

Post a Comment