02 April 2010

*clears throat*

Day 2 (Devotion?):
The word feels uncomfortable in his mouth.
Cant quite stumble upon the skills to construct his tounge around the letters.
But manages to form his lips to say it.
"Queen"
He greets me.
Offers me devotion.
In the ways he knows best.
Trinkets, small objects of his affliction.
This idea of providing treats for my tricks.
My spirit forms like clouds.
Foreboding and moody.
I have no tricks but I do carry magic,
Comfortably in my natural stones and coif.
And cannot be bartered for, with plastic.
I want something I can hold onto.
Warm and alluring.
Patiently,
I'll hold out for a better offer.


On another note... Christian Louboutin Emily Shoe Boots. Fall 2007 Collection. Amazing fashion is timeless. EVERYTHING.




AND a little gem for your listening pleasure: Moloko- The Time is Now.

"You may find yourself Out on a limb for me. Could you expect it as A part of your destiny?..."- Moloko



Until tomorrow... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment